Ajax error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Ajax error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    abphotoworks
    Participant

Hello,

I created a Job Application form and noticed that when I upload a docx file, it gives me an Ajax error.
    Sometimes I get this error with other types of files but docx files are the most problematic ones.
    Would you please have a look into it?Please see the link below.

Careers

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

abphotoworks
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tried in various browsers and it did not work for me. Also this problem was reported by other users who tried to upload their CVs. The size of the file is not an issues as I tested files at around 150kb. When I upload a larger file, I get the error, “the file is too large” and I know what is the problem.

I activated the debug on wp-config and created a file debug.log in wp-content folder, gave permission to read and write and perfomed the error. Nothing was written in the debug.file. I set the executable option too and still did not worked.
    I cleared the cookies in the browser and now I got Ajax error with docx as well as pdf .

I really need to solve this issue urgently as people are using this webpage.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

abphotoworks
    Participant

Hi Ally,

The error on docx file is always above the uploader.
    I have tried your suggestions on disabling the Enhanced Uploader and the error showed up on top of the form. I have attached the photos to show you the difference in the Ajax error.

I opened the Dev Tools and on Network tab, please see below the code which triggers the error:

*snip*

I have also attached a screenshot on how the error looks on Dev Tools.

Thank you.

I hope this helps.

Anca Bontea

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed code block
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hendrik_HIT_GER
    Participant

Hi there,

same problem here. I created an aplication form and it’s very important that this problem get’s solved because we are already work with this form.

It’s very strange because some pdf files aren’t creating an error. So this error comes in 1 of 5 cases. But it’s still bad when a user can’t send his application.

So the errors which i get are an axjax error and an error which says to reload the page.

Are there any solutions yet?

Best regards
    Hendrik

nadeemdamique
    Participant

I am also having the same problem. Ally can you please resolve this issue soon?

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Hendrik_HIT_GER
    Participant

Hi Ally,

we will try your settings and get back to you after testing it with several users. Thanks for your quick answer.

Regards
    Hendrik

abphotoworks
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Just to let you know that I have tested this error on few computers at the moment and the Ajax error is the same.
    See attached other 2 screenshots, one is tested on Chrome and one is tested on internet explorer.

I am surprised you are not able to pickup this error when you tested my website.

From my point of view , my website and other plugins perform well and it’s your plugin which has a problem.
    If it conflicts with other plugins or themes it’s your job to fix it, right?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    abphotoworks
    Participant

Hi Ally,

It’s been 9 days since I asked for your assistance and still do not have any solution for my problem.
    As I mentioned before, I need this to be solved asap as the users are complaining that they cannot use this form.
    In case you cannot solve this Ajax error, please issue a refund for your support and for this plugin as I am not able to use it.

Anca

Ally
    Support Staff

abphotoworks
    Participant

Hi Ally,

No, I haven’t tested this plugin in a corporate network. I tested from computers which are not part of Novikov network.
    If you read my initial messages, I told you that the users (people who are applying their CVs ) are not able to send their CVs in their docx files.
    Your other thousands customers may not use your plugjn to make the same form as mine, that’s how I explained it.
    Plus here are other customers who joined this thread and have the same issues.

I am really dissapointed in your plugin and support. I would like to have a refund for your plugin and support as well as you are wasting my time.

Clearly you are not able to provide a solution and you are pretending that you cannot see this Ajax error.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy