Ajax error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Ajax error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    weblink
    Participant

Hello, I spend the last month building a complex form with your plugin.
    Now it is complete, but unfortunately when I try to send it I get an Ajax Error.

The form is visible here:

Template

The form has a lot of conditional logic fields that are visible only if the user select, i.e., more than one room (“Camere”) or more than 1 passenger for every room.

The issue seems to occur when the form has a lot of data to send.
    i.e. you get the error if you select 1 room, 5 passengers. Or 5 rooms with 1 passenger (or more) for every room.

How we can fix this error?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

weblink
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    yes we managed this morning to fix the issue. Looking in our server’s log we found this:

AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0’

So we increased the limit to 3000 and the ajax error is gone.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy