- August 29, 2022 at 5:07 am #34653
Our company is an intense user of QUFORM, with approx 10 forms on our website, latinamericancargo.com.
3 days ago I intended to modify 2 of our forms, but when I enter these 2 forms, I have a message indicating:
“An error occurred loading the preview (Ajax error)” and I have no possibility to save the form as it says: “Error saving the form. Ajax error.”
1) on the front end, the forms work fine; people can fill them in and send them without any problem.
The problem only appears in the back office.
2) I have this problem with only 2 forms out of 10 (these 2 forms with this Ajax error are basically the same, one is in English and the other one is the version in Spanish).
I have tried to disable all plugins and doing so does not solve this error. I do not know what to do.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Hector Lescop.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 29, 2022 at 10:00 am #34659August 30, 2022 at 2:19 am #34660
Hello, I sent you temporary access a few hours ago through the feedback form. Please let me know how to solve this bug.August 30, 2022 at 8:59 am #34661October 3, 2022 at 5:27 am #34781
Please you need to help me with that. I have spoken with Godaddy and they cannot disable the ModSecurity on our Cpanel. And there is nothing appearing on the server log.
I have tried disabling all the plugins on our website and nothing.
The bug only affects 2 forms; honestly, I am not responsible for that situation. The problem is coming from your solution, so the minimum would be to take the time and really try to help me out with this because I did nothing more that correctly use your plugin.October 3, 2022 at 9:52 am #34782
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.