Ajax error. Without ajax nothing

Home Forums Quform WordPress Ajax error. Without ajax nothing

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    anto
    Participant

I got an ajax error. If I disable the ajax in the form, nothing happens. Emails are not sent and data is not saved to the database.

anto
    Participant

I use WP-mail-SMTP and this plugin sends a test emails, but the quform don’t work.

anto
    Participant

And also, even the confirmation message does not appear if I disable the Ajax.

anto
    Participant

The problem is that if I click on the eye, everything works. Ajax works, and a notification appears after submission. If I insert the form on the page, nothing works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

anto
    Participant

I do not use any Wordfence plugin

anto
    Participant

I tried insert X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN in .htaccess but it does not help

anto
    Participant

Why doesn’t the plugin work right away like all the others, and do I need to make some additional settings?
    If I disable Ajax, nothing happens at all.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

anto
    Participant

Why does the other form plugin work then?

Ally
    Support Staff

anto
    Participant

I have sent link

Ally
    Support Staff

anto
    Participant

here is server error
    .htaccess: Invalid command ‘X-Frame-Options:’, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

anto
    Participant

Can you make any settings in the plugin to make it work? I’m not the only one who has this problem. Other plugins work on my site, at least they save the data to the database if no mail is configured, but they work. I tried several of them. But yours does nothing. I need to save the data at least to a database.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy