Align center quform buttons

Home Forums Quform WordPress Align center quform buttons

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dman
    Participant

Hi,

i want please to align all the buttons of the quform (next, back, submit, book now etc) in the center of the page.
    Not on left or right as is now.

Can you please tell me what css to use for that?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dman
    Participant

Hi Ally,

As you know the form when it first loads it shows only one button, the “Next” button.
    After that stage it shows two buttons (Next & Back).

I tested your fix and it can align only one case, the Single button or only the double buttons because they have different widths.

Is there a fix please that can work for both cases?

Have a look again with your fix applied:

Start Your Journey

As you see the first page with one button is not aligned but all the rest with two buttons are aligned.
    If i change the fix width then the Single button is aligned but the rest pages with double buttons are not aligned.
    Any idea?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dman
    Participant

Hi Ally,

i commented out all my code from Forms – Settings – Custom CSS & JS > at the Custom CSS (All devices) field and i added your above code.
    I also i removed all the customs Styles > Css styles > Add a style from all buttons settings that i had.
    Still it doesn’t seem to do anything. All the buttons remain on the left.

Can you please have a look?
    It shouldn’t be that difficult to align all the buttons to the center, On the next updates that would be a great option to add.

thank you.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by dman.
    Ally
    Support Staff

dman
    Participant

Thank you very much Ally, it works now.
    Have a nice holiday

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy