All my CSS styling is gone

Home Forums Quform WordPress All my CSS styling is gone

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pedaso2019
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I was working on the final adjustments to my forms when all CSS styling for all forms ceased to appear in browsers and in all pages.

This is what I have tried so far:
    in Settings/Tweaks & Troubleshooting:
    – All server compatibility has green checkmarks;
    – Rebuild script cache;

in Settings/Custom CSS & JS:
    – I tried inserting CSS code;

in Settings/Performance:
    – Turned off Combine scripts for
    – Combine CSS and
    – Combine JavaScript;

I can see styling in QForms preview window, but nothing in the browsers. I can’t think of anything that I may have changed other that form elements. Thanks a lot for any suggestions (and for this outstanding plugin, of course!).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pedaso2019
    Participant

It’s back! I re-wrote every single CSS instruction – it took me a while – and yes, there was a typo, but that was BEFORE trying all the tools you provide in Settings. And it still wasn’t working until I deactivated and then trashed all the form duplicates I had saved as backups. Then I flushed all caches, rebuilt script cache, and it worked!

I’m glad, this is a wonderful plugin and I hope it helps our business.

BTW when I rewrote everything, I also removed the customization for pill buttons in Radio button elements, which I can’t get to work. I would like to customize these pills the way I did for the Submit button. Any suggestions on how to do this?
    Thanks again so much!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy