An error encoured

Home Forums Quform WordPress An error encoured

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    signelazer
    Participant

Hey,

i have two problems, one is an error occured submitting the form :

this is the log :

[09-Jun-2020 14:40:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught phpmailerException: Could not instantiate mail function. in /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:1524
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(1342): PHPMailer->mailSend('Date: Tue, 9 Ju...', 'This is a multi...')
    #1 /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(1215): PHPMailer->postSend()
    #2 /home/www/cpmr/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(815): PHPMailer->send()
    #3 /home/www/cpmr/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(523): iphorm_process_form()
    #4 /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): iphorm_process_form_ajax('')
    #5 /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #6 /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /home/www/cpmr/wp-settings.php(562): do_action('wp_loaded')
    #8 /home/www/cpmr/wp-config.php(134): require_once('/home/www/cpmr/...')
    #9 /home/www/cpmr/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/www/cpmr/...')
    #10 /home/www/cpmr/wp-blog-heade in /home/www/cpmr/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 1524

You can see the problem on attachment or here https://cpmr.org/who-we-are/contact/ on left section

the other problem i have this message “there was a problem”

you can see the problem in the attachment, i don’t have the problem but some people have this nothing in the console

there is the form : https://cpmr.org/registration-cloud

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy