An error occurred loading the preview (Ajax error)

Home Forums Quform WordPress An error occurred loading the preview (Ajax error)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    russ
    Participant

I am getting this error when trying to create a form and it does not let me preview the forms.

Also when saving a form that I have created it says: Error saving the form Ajax Error.

Please help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

llroth
    Participant

Hi there,

My apologies for replying to this open topic, but for some reason I am not able to open a new topic in the forum. My subscription indicates I have support through November 14 when I verify the product. However I do not see a way to create a new topic and I receive the “Support System Changes” box at the top of the forum.

I am receiving this same error. I have gone through the troubleshooting guide for this error (deactivated all plugins and activated an original theme) and the problem continues to exist.

WordPress 4.9.8 running X – Child Theme theme
    You are using version 2.5.0 of Quform.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

llroth
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank You for responding. It appears only the forms created prior to V2 have the Ajax error. Any new forms created do not have that problem.

I’m not certain if these forms have gone through the migration process and didn’t see it available on the dashboard. We are just going to go ahead and recreate the forms.

Thank You.

Ally
    Support Staff

Spindex
    Participant

An error occurred loading the preview (Ajax error) Seem to be getting this issue every time now not sure why at page 5 the plugin just kicks this message and i can’t move past please help if you can

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy