An error occurred submitting the form

Home Forums Quform WordPress An error occurred submitting the form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    xadam123
    Participant

Im getting this error when submitting my form. Need this fixed ASAP.

“An error occurred submitting the form”

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

xadam123
    Participant

None of these worked…
    I attached a screen shot of my settings. I called GoDaddy and they gave me the info for the STMP and they told me there shouldn’t be any thing to put in for that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

xadam123
    Participant

I sent the message, Please inform me when its fixed.

xadam123
    Participant

Somebody please fix this already, I cant wait any longer. I sent the login info to your guys codecanyon account/email.

Ally
    Support Staff

xadam123
    Participant

Thank you so much!

elitivia
    Participant

I have the same issue, and have gone through all the docs and troubleshooted. I get the error on PHP mail() and SMPT. Please advise how to fix this.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

brelax
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, the smpt method doesn’t work(using Gmail). The PHP mail works fine, but it takes a long delay to deliver the mail.

Any alternative?

Ally
    Support Staff

emendezcasariego
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue, but my english is bad and my knowledge in programming are worse.

It were working ok, without problems until today.

I tried the first 2 solutions from the guide and nothing.

the last one I dont know how to do it…..

Sorry, but it should be more easy….

what can I do?

Ally
    Support Staff

GasllusPromotions
    Participant

Hi, I’m getting ‘An error occurred submitting the form’ error when submitting a popup form on my site

Retro Bar Cardiff

I’ve tried POP and SMTP with no success. I’ve attached the error log – hopefully you can help.

Thanks, Neil.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy