Anti-Spam?

Home Forums Quform PHP Anti-Spam?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ryruss
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been receiving a lot of spam emails from my website lately. Can you recommend any anti-spam script/technique which is not a captcha?

This spam problem is only happening with the PHP QUform but not on my other website which uses QUform for WordPress. I wonder why.

You may check my website with a form at http://www.ntrust.com.sg/singapore-seminar

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ryruss
    Participant

how does the honeypot fight spammers?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ryruss
    Participant

I am still monitoring the effectiveness of honeypot but so far it’s good in stopping spammers for my one month of use. Is it necessary to update the code to make sure it is effective?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy