Any plan for "Mobile-friendly" Storm?

Home Forums Storm WordPress Any plan for "Mobile-friendly" Storm?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    phoclab
    Participant

Dear Theme-Catcher team,

As you’ll surely know, Google has just applied the new rules about its search engine, rewarding the “mobile-friendly” sites and burying the unoptimized ones.
    Unfortunately, as you can see at the following link, the Google webmaster tool flunks my site: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=www.phoclab.com
    I’d like to know if you have any plan to make the Storm theme mobile-friendly anytime soon. I’d prefer by far to stick with your theme, because I have no issues in using and managing it, instead of jumping in the dark with a different theme (with all the potential issues and waste of time and additional cost that this thing implies…).

In the unlucky likelihood that I’ll have to change the theme, will I be able to use the Quform plugin? Moreover, should I deactivate all my plugins before changing the theme?

Thanks for your support
    Regards

Claudio

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ideallocation
    Participant

I have Storm can I beta test this theme ?

When is the Estimate Delivery Date ?

phoclab
    Participant

Thanks for the update Allan.

I’d like to ask you some previews about the features of the new “React” theme:
    – Is it HTML5 / CSS coded and validated?
    – Is it W3C compliant?
    – Is it SEO optimized?
    – Does it use Timthumb for thumbnail generation?
    – Is it possible to choose the width of the page? (Storm packs everything in a rather narrow column and on high resolution monitors there’s a lot of space wasted)
    – Is it possible to choose the color scheme (Storm is black only)
    – Since it’s a brand new theme and not an update of Storm, do I risk compatibility issues?

Thank you again for your kind support!

Regards
    Claudio

Ally
    Support Staff

phoclab
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Thank you for your comprehensive description and sorry for the late reply, but I’m overseeing some property renovation in my house… I hope to have some spare time by the end of the next week, anyway I’m really interested in this new template as it looks promising.
    Please let me know the license cost and any possible hint about installation or configuration.
    Thanks again for your support and have a nice weekend.

Regards
    Claudio

phoclab
    Participant

Good morning,

Since it’s more than a month and a half that I don’t receive notifications about this topic, may I know when approximately do you plan to release the new React theme?
    I’m asking this because I’ll have time until August, then I’ll not be able to spend time upgrading and fine-tuning my site…
    Thanks for your support

Regards
    Claudio

Allan
    Support Staff

phoclab
    Participant

Hello Allan,

As you request, I’ve sent you an email, but after more than ten days, I’ve not received any reply. I confidently await your news.

Regards
    Claudio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy