Anyone Using Godaddy with QuForm and able to receive Notifications w Attachments

Home Forums Quform WordPress Anyone Using Godaddy with QuForm and able to receive Notifications w Attachments

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    quviant
    Participant

I am using QuForm on a wordpress site and using Godaddy hosting. The form works great until I add an attachment. When I add an attachment the entry goes into the database fine but the notification does not go through. Godaddy is teling me that their servers will not allow notifications to be sent out from website forms with attachments.

This does not sound right. With all of the clients that Godaddy has, none are able to send notifications with attachements.

If someone is able to have notifications wth attachments sent to their email please let me know.

Thanks a lot

Gary

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy