Application has disappeared

Home Forums Quform WordPress Application has disappeared

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    clearscope
    Participant

Hello,

We recently purchased Quform and have been working on setting up our new forms. Everything was going well and we are very excited about the additional functionality that Quform gives us.

However, all of a sudden Quform has had a bug appear, whereby we are unable to edit our new form.

The form appears in the list, but when the ‘edit’ button is clicked, the screen appears blank (all editing functions and everything involved with the editing page for the form have mysteriously disappeared).

Please see attached screenshots.

Please help us solve this issue as we have already spent a lot of time creating this form and it was almost ready to go live.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clearscope
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I do not believe that it is a plugin/theme or PHP memory problem. Any other forms have no problem and can be edited without issue.

We are using the conditional logic to determine where the submitted form should be sent to.

Immediately before the problem occurred, I had deleted an item from the dropdown list within the form, without deleting the corresponding ‘Conditional Recipients’ item. I did this in order to see how the form would handle it, since using the Conditional Recipients is a significant reason that we purchased Quform, and something that we need to be able to update as different courses start and end.

As soon as I removed the dropdown item and saved the form, immediately afterwards the form was no longer editable.

I can only conclude that an error has occurred within the form itself because of the removal of the dropdown item. We are able to create and edit any other form without problem.

Can you please help us restore our form to be editable again? We have already invested many hours in creating it.

Thank you,

Justin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clearscope
    Participant

Ok I have now sent an email to info@themecatcher.net with the specified information…

Ally
    Support Staff

clearscope
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you very much, what a relief!

Can you please let me know when the fix has been applied to the plugin so that I can test it?

The reason is, we are going to be using upwards of 10 or more conditional recipients, which will correspond with the dropdown in the form (i.e. which course they are applying for). This is going to be a huge help to us, as it makes it possible for us to use a single form, instead of having to create a new form for each course. We are very excited about it.

As the course list will change throughout the year, with new courses being added and past courses being removed, it would be very nice to confirm that there won’t be some sort of fatal error (as happened here) if a course is removed from the dropdown list but not from the corresponding conditional recipients. If you could please just let me know when the fix is applied so that I can test it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much again for fixing this,

Justin

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy