Area Code for Phone Numbers

Home Forums Quform WordPress Area Code for Phone Numbers

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hector Lescop
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to add a field in front of the phone number field (or part of the phone number field), where the client can fill in it AREA CODE, so that we know for sure how to call him, and also it’s region were he is writing us from.

Ideally I would have loved to have an automatic list field with the name of the country and the corresponding area code. Is there any option to have this?

What would be the most suitable option and solution for me and my customers that fill in the form?

Thank you.

Regards,

Hector

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alfyi
    Participant

I tried to integrate this https://intl-tel-input.com/ but its not passing the international country code only taking main field value

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy