Attaching a file to the autoreply email

Home Forums Quform WordPress Attaching a file to the autoreply email

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alpinewav
    Participant

I’ve followed the instructions on this page to the letter and it still does not work. https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/email/attaching-a-file-to-the-autoreply-email

The form is visible at http://www.discflo.com/2015/ and all it does is bark a generic error response, it does not send the email or return the attachment to download.

alpinewav
    Participant

Here’s the code on the functions.php file…

/**
    * This will attach a file to QUForm auto reply forms
    */
    function mytheme_attach_autoreply_file(PHPMailer $mailer, $form, $attachments)
    {
    $mailer->AddAttachment(ABSPATH . ‘/2015/pdf/document.pdf’, ‘document.pdf’, ‘base64’, ‘application/pdf’);
    return $mailer;
    }
    add_filter(‘iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_2’, ‘mytheme_attach_autoreply_file’, 10, 3);

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alpinewav
    Participant

Yes, it works perfectly!

alpinewav
    Participant

Everything is set according to the documentation but I still get a no send and generic error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alpinewav
    Participant

I guess I could just put the link in the auto response email but then that defeats the purpose of being able to force the download and the functionality of this.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alpinewav
    Participant

Okay, did the debug steps and there doesn’t seem to be any errors on the page.

What is really annoying and frankly serves no purpose whatsoever are the two Vimeo videos at the bottom that serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever! These are marketing videos, not how-to videos so why are they even included with the plugin? People have already seen these if they have the plugin already. These videos offer no intelligent info whatsoever and just serve to take up the page. And lets not forget to mention NO SCROLL BAR ALSO FOR THE VIDEOS. There seems to be an ongoing theme here with GTranslate for WP. Your Joomla version is far superior to this WP version of the plugin.

Other than that, no errors.

alpinewav
    Participant

Just lots of frustration and disappointment.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy