Auto fill Address fields if checkbox ticked

Home Forums Quform WordPress Auto fill Address fields if checkbox ticked

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    arpita
    Participant

Hi there,

We have 2 address fields so once person insert all the information for Street address for Pick-ups fields and then tick on same as Street Address, then Postal Address for Accounts should be auto-filled.

So can you please tell me how I can do this?

Form URL is http://www.centralised-solutions.com.au/bonds/open-account/

I can also do the programming if needed, so if you can please reply me asap it would be really helpful.

Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

Thanks and Regards,
    Arpita Patel

arpita
    Participant

Hi there,

Am I going to get reply on this? This is urgent and for this purpose only I bought this plugin.

Your quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arpita
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to put this code into HTML element, but that was not adding this Javascript in the form, so I have added it in header.php. But it is still not working.

So can you please have a look and let me know what’s wrong? If you can please reply quickly, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arpita
    Participant

Thank you very much for your instant reply.

It’s working now. Just one question –

How I can auto-populate dropdown field? The code you provided is not working for dropdown field of State.

Thank you very much.

Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

arpita
    Participant

Thank you very much for your quick response.

It worked like a charm.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Arpita

arpita
    Participant

Hi Ally,

http://www.centralised-solutions.com.au/bonds/open-account/

This form doesn’t display mandatory fields with * even after specifying it in backend. Also it doesn’t display error message when person clicks on Submit. It just goes to the field which is compulsory, but doesn’t display error message.

Can you please let me know why it is not working?

Thanks and Regards,
    Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

arpita
    Participant

Yes I did and it shows * in the backend, but not in front end.

Please see attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    arpita
    Participant

Thank you very much for your prompt response. 🙂

arpita
    Participant

Hi Ally,

How can I make checkbox bigger? I tried to increase width and height, but because it is coming from single image, I am not able to do that.

Thanks,
    Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy