Auto Reply Not Sending

Home Forums Quform WordPress Auto Reply Not Sending

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zulu11
    Participant

I have read all the documentation and have tried all of the options but the auto reply email is not being received? I have tried smtp, static email address etc.. but still nothing. I am with bluehost, is there something I can do to rectify this issue?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

zulu11
    Participant

Hi, I have sent through the logins and I notice you have accessed my website however I am still having issues with the auto reply/response? Did you find anything that could help?

I am wanting to use this to send a link out to users for a free guide and it is not working consistently. I have set up a test form and this sends an email with a reply using plain text, my other forms are set up exactly the same but using html.

They appear to work intermittently, which is not suitable as half of my user may never receive the link! – Please help, I really would like to be able to use this feature of your form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy