Auto Reply with attachment files!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Auto Reply with attachment files!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shaghelhom
    Participant

Hello,
    Greetings,
    Thank you for your great work in Quform
    I bought three items of Quform WordPress and i will bought more because i have a lot of websites
    I need your help in some to know how to use some features.
    1- I want to know how to create form with selected items to choose by my clients and when they submit their choices the form sent to them Auto Reply with attachment files instantly?
    In same case i want to make every choice in the form the auto reply for it with specific attachment file and text content different for every choice such as: this one http://saffarna.com/SaffarnaTab/Requests.aspx
    when i select an offer number 1 and submit my request i receive auto reply with the text content and attachment file for offer 1 and if i do it for offer number 2 i receive auto reply with another attachment file related to the offer so there is file and auto reply for each choice.

2- Now i translated the plugin to Arabic by help from friend who very professional in that and i want to know why you don’t support RTL and Arabic version for the form? i can talk to him to provide the translation and you can provide a selection option in the plugin after install it to use it RTL and by arabic language ?

3- I need to know how to be sure that the plugin will be responsive after i changed the width and height?

4- I need to know how to make choice connected with some other items when some one choose section or Pressing or selecting choose opened for him another selection so to make for every choice related and connected another items in the form to make it opened automatic for him to complete his choice?

5-How can i make a bar by color around the form inside my website?

6- How i can make sure that the plugin work fine in smartphones and another devices because i test the popup form in phone and its not worked well and looks not responsive?

7-how to change the look to be fit with my wordpress websites because i have many websites and each website its has own colors and look so i need to make the form look great in each website.

8- How i can connect the plugin forms with newsletter plugin to make it easy to get database for contacts and filtered and use it easy to send notifications and emails offers direct with no much handle for all contacts of clients ?
    Waiting your reply by full details please.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and help

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Shaghelhom.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy