Autofill / suggest woocommerce products in text fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Autofill / suggest woocommerce products in text fields

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    foodstijl
    Participant

Would it be possible to create a form with quform:
    where the text field has autofill option or suggestions when you start typing a product name (or tags that are associated with the product?)

Example:
    the use types “Por” under the text field the products containing “Por” in the name, category or tag. so product “1984 Porsche 911sc” and “Porsche 924s” but also “1953 Volkswagen T1” is shown because this product has the tag “Porsche engine”.

When selecting a product the name (and maybe the SKU) is added to the field.
    and the option to add another product (new text field with same function is added)

is that something that can be achieved with quform?

I hope I explained it clearly and I hope you can help.

Kind regards,
    Emile Jansen

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your reply. Good to hear that it’s possible.
    i will look into it. I think I will need a developer for this..

Regards
    Emile

foodstijl
    Participant

I have another question about this.

I see Quform has a “select menu with search” element. (see screenshot)
    Would is perhaps be possible to add all Woocommerce products (names) as a list in this element. This has a search option embedded.

Would this be something that can be automated instead of manually add the list?

regards,
    Emile

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

That looks very promising! Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy