Automatic fill up the Select menu Element for city, suburb, postal code etc

Home Forums Quform WordPress Automatic fill up the Select menu Element for city, suburb, postal code etc

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    enricolino
    Participant

Hello guys,

great plugin! I have a kind of a specific request/question. I’d like to create a “selection menu” in which the selectible options are dependant from one another such as, when I select an area, I only get the postal codes for that area, city etc. I’m aware it can be created manually with conditional rules, but I wonder if there are ready made databases that could be “imported” and used. In my case, living in Italy, I’d like that who enters his city name would get the option to select a specific postal code for his area and a specific Region where the city is. Would it be possible to make it without inserting each option manually?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy