autoreply

Home Forums Quform WordPress autoreply

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    s31teg
    Participant

i have just moved to this form from another as the conditional formatting works excellent for my customers

what i need though is the email i get with all the details to also be sent to the users email address as well?

how can i do this automatically?

http://wehaveany.com/uploader/

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

s31teg
    Participant

yeah i seen you could make your own html and then put the details in

can it not be modified so the email i get also gets cc to the user entered email?

s31teg
    Participant

also if i done the same i need the plugin to put the correct htaccess files as i dont want people browsing other peoples submitted images for child protection reasons?

any help ally would be great

if i can iron out these issues it makes my life allot easier not having to answer questions from buyers

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

s31teg
    Participant

so i added this:

<?php } // end custom_pings
    function mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc($mailer, $form, $attachments)
    {
    $email = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_28');
    if ($email) {
    $mailer->AddBCC($email);
    }

return $mailer;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_2', 'mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc', 10, 3);
    ?>

then when i go on page it gives me

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/s31teg/public_html/wp-content/themes/ability/functions.php:905) in /home/s31teg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Ally
    Support Staff

s31teg
    Participant

so i moved it to the end outside of the php tag

?>
    {
    if ($email) {
    $mailer->AddBCC($email);
    }

return $mailer;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_2', 'mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc', 10, 3);

it still just send me the custom message i have set up of

“Thanks, we have your detials”

so i need to change the line
    add_filter(‘iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_2’, ‘mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc’, 10, 3)

to

add_filter(‘iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_iphorm_1_28’, ‘mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc’, 10, 3)

Ally
    Support Staff

s31teg
    Participant

so i added

{
    if ($email) {
    $mailer->AddBCC($email);
    }

return $mailer;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_1', 'mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc', 10, 3);

it give me this error

function mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc($mailer, $form, $attachments) { $email = $form->getValue(‘iphorm_1_28’); if ($email) { $mailer->AddBCC($email); } return $mailer; } add_filter(‘iphorm_pre_send_autoreply_email_1’, ‘mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc’, 10, 3);
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/s31teg/public_html/wp-content/themes/ability/functions.php:904) in /home/s31teg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy