Autoreply does not work

Home Forums Quform WordPress Autoreply does not work

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jalanl
    Participant

I believe I have the correct box checked and I have an email validator set. I’ve tried both PHP mail and SMTP mail setting and the Autoreply still does not work. The email notice to me works, but not to the recipient. HELP!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hendra
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem as jalanl. I’ve done as Ally suggested, but still doesn’t work. Please Help. Thanks

Kind Regards,
    Hendra

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hendra
    Participant

Hi Ally, thank you for your prompt response.
    As requested, I’ve send you an email with your temporary login details as an Administrator role.

Kind Regards,
    Hendra

hendra
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Auto reply issue is solved. Now all works fine 🙂 It is due to anti-spam cluster at my web hosting provider (need to be whitelisted) and using the alt email sending method through SMTP.
    Thank you for helping me to solve this. Great Support !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy