Back & Next buttons styling

Home Forums Quform WordPress Back & Next buttons styling

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Im sorry to trouble with you; but for some strange reason when choosing “Back Button(active)” selector, the CSS doesn’t quite apply. Ive checked for any stray brackets, and looked through code over and over and can’t quite seem to figure it out. Basically, Ive styled the buttons how i want, including the :hover, but when someone clicks on the button (and while the spinner is loading) the background color is ignored from my css and is black.

Happy to send over more login information if you need it 🙂

Cheers,

Shayne

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Shayno.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I do understand the concept of the :active pseudo-class but since the “active” one was the only other choice, i figured that that may be the cause. Would you have a recommendation as to what pseudo class then to use ( I can throw on some custom CSS on that particular page with the form perhaps)?

And just to clarify, it’s not the submit button. It’s the Next & Previous buttons that I can’t style. Submit button is totally 100% fine.

Cheers,

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Works like an absolute charm! Thank you SO much!!!

Cheers!

Shayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy