Background Images not uploading

Home Forums Storm WordPress Background Images not uploading

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WilliamB
    Participant

Yes. It is another case of the background picture problem.

When I try to upload a BG picture i get the following error code
    An error occurred uploading the file. You may find more information in the browser console
    Tried in both IE and FF. Picture 250kb

I am getting error code: -230 “Error #2049” in the browser console which leads me to believe it is a domain problem and that it might be linked to the fact that the theme has been installed on a IDN Domain
    curaçao.se / xn--curaao-zua.se

I have no plugins activated

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

WilliamB
    Participant

Hi
    I have sent you the requested info. Sorry for the delay. Didn’t see your response due to not getting any email notification. (forgot to check the box i think)

I think the problem is IDN related since i tried your theme on another account on the same server (non IDN domain) and it worked perfectly.

WilliamB
    Participant

Did you guys get my email?

I do not want to rush you but wanted to ask since your first answer was so quick.

WilliamB
    Participant

The problem can be solved (worked around) by using crome or safari to upload the images.

— Solved —

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy