Blacklisting an email address

Home Forums Quform WordPress Blacklisting an email address

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    markskoultchi
    Participant

Hey guys.

Is there way to blacklist a spammy email address in Quform? I’ve read a couple posts in the forum from 2018 about using the WP blocklist functionality combined with some code, but that hasn’t worked for me.

Any suggestions to prevent this one spammer from continually sending us email? I’ve got a Google reCaptcha installed in my form.

Mark

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

markskoultchi
    Participant

Thanks so much, Ally!

And if I need to blacklist multiple email addresses? How would I do that?

Thanks again!

Mark

markskoultchi
    Participant

Btw, Ally, I discovered that this does block the email but then I get a critical error on the site when I try to reload it. When I remove the code the site loads fine.

Thoughts?

Mark

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

markskoultchi
    Participant

Brilliant, Ally! And thanks so much. Okay, not the most intuitive approach to blocking email, but it works! 🙂

Since I have you on the hook now, one more quick question. Is it possible to block any address from a specific domain? So, we’re having trouble with info@ this particular domain, and I’ll block that. But I have concerns the sender will start to use something other than “info.”

Thank you again!

Mark

Ally
    Support Staff

markskoultchi
    Participant

Brilliant! Totally works. Thank you SO much, Ally. Huge help. 🙂

Have a wonderful rest of the week, and thanks again!

Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy