Block Web based Redirection

Home Forums Quform WordPress Block Web based Redirection

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harish
    Participant

Block Web-based Email

Is this still valid? or do you have a new way to block regular emails from submitting the form?

I went through the documentation

Creating a custom validator

and added gmail, hotmail keywords to the list “in Array” one per line in the advanced tab. but the form continued to submit.

Please help on blocking gmail and yahoo emails from being entered into the form or from submission

harish
    Participant

Any help on this please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

harish
    Participant

How do I do it for multiple email elements in multiple forms. I don’t see the unique_ids editable. I could just change all the email unique _ids in all the forms to one single number and then use that in the code if these are editable.

harish
    Participant

Is there a way to set all email elements to call this code? even when we create new forms with email elements, I want them to use this code as well and block the public emails.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy