Break tag and autoheight

Home Forums Quform WordPress Break tag and autoheight

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    I have a problem sometimes with the messages for the textarea, some times i get the <br /> tag included in the line
    and also on mac computers with outlook, i guess they do copy and paste but when i asking they say no…

Also the textarea don´t make auto height after the rows they they make for the mac computer
    they need to drag the right lower corner for hand to see the hole message.

This make it hard to print to pdf for it does not show all lines without to drag them in the lower right corner.

Now i can make probaly auto height with javascript, but i think outlook will reject that option even the css will not function.

This is how i have today <textarea rows=”2″ cols=”80″><?php echo $form->getValueHtml(‘quform_1_41’); ?></textarea>

Do you think this option will help me <textarea rows=”10″ cols=”80″ readonly><?php echo strip_tags($form->getValueHtml(‘quform_1_41’)); ?></textarea>

I will need to change all of them of course. But i don´t know if this is good for auto height…

You always have good idea´s how to get stuff function. 😉

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    I took away the textarea tag but it still show the <br /> sometimes…
    I have it like this now <?php echo $form->getValueHtml(‘quform_1_41’); ?> but some times it show this anyway PANTALON MEZCLILLA 13.5 ONZAS CABALLERO CON CUBRE HEBILLA FIVE POCKET SIN REMACHES<br />

shall i use the <p> </p> instead?

It is very strange, i think it is copy and paste…
    What you think?

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I will try that
    Thanks

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    Sorry for delay, but all good with your suggestion, thanks again

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy