Bug? Conditional logic does not handle custom option values

Home Forums Quform WordPress Bug? Conditional logic does not handle custom option values

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kjellkri
    Participant

I try to prefill a form depending on calling page. But conditional logic only works on Label and not on Value.

http://golftravelplus.se/?page_id=5860&Ort=A&Period=V15&Resa=R12

I have an option on the page with label Alicante and value A.
    The above link sets the option but conditional entries do not open.

If I change the value to Alicante = label the oprion is set and the condition works

Is this a bug?

(I have horribly long options >100 chars)
    Kjell K

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kjellkri
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I’ve done som further testing. And my description was not correct but the consequences were.

The problem is that I can not choose “Value” in the dropdown setting. I only get “Label”.

I created a new Entry called “Resmål2” with two “Multiple choice”. The label/value pairs Alicante/A and Marbella/M.

Then I removed the old conditions on entry “Resperiod” and tried to add a new. But if I choose “Resmål2” “is” I can only chose “Alicante” and Marbella, not the Values A or M. That is the problem.

I also added a new entry calld Test and made it dependant on Resmål2. Same problem.

In summary: When setting a condition you can only base it on Label and not on Value.

(Same page)
    Kjell K

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Ally.
    kjellkri
    Participant

Hi agin Ally

Problem solved. I did not quite understand your first replay. Read it again and “saw the light”. You are right the present design in not obvious!!

I was fooled by seeing three choices and not four. Thought you showed the visible one and the two choices. Had I seen four (two old and two new) no needed to ask for help. But the best solution is an automatic update?

What I would prefer is a solution where I can see both Label and Value (if a value not equal label is given). But then you likely need to push it to a new line.

There is a small bug or rather a glitch. After setting values the list of options under “Logic rules” is corrupted. But if I change to different Field and back it is restored.

Thanks for a brilliant product and excelent help.

Kjell K

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy