Bug with adding custom css styles?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Bug with adding custom css styles?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hiyou
    Participant

Not sure if this is a new bug. Whenever any new css style is added, e.g. “display: none;”, it is reflected in the Ajax preview, but after saving, it is not reflecting on the actual generated form on the page [but the entry in the css styles in the admin can be seen]. This applies to buttons (‘submit’ css selector), or textareas (‘textarea’ css selector), and possibly on all custom css styles?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hiyou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I checked the quform/cache in Tweaks & Troubleshooting and its okay (green tick). The css file generated in the quform/cache directory is also working ok (if I change the background color for the ‘group’ element as part of the pre-available admin choice, it shows up in the css correctly).

However, any other css I do in the ‘Add Style’ feature will not work. E.g. if I add the “color: red;” in the group wrapper and also change the background color in the group element, only the background color will show up. Any custom css style I change to any elements doesn’t show up in the form (but it reflects okay in the Admin Ajax preview).

What is wrong?

Hiyou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

This is now resolved, it in fact is a permission issue. Although the Settings checks stated that the folder is writable, the previous files itself generated wasn’t writable anymore, hence causing the issue. This is now resolved, thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy