Button not displaying on the form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Button not displaying on the form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys

I am using Avada 5.0.2 (Just updated to this version) and have used Qform all the time with this theme

If you go to the following page http://www.kimboscakes.co.uk/payments and fill in all the required fields. Select for example Wedding Cake followed by Initial Deposit (For Post Code use ST104TT) Select Delivery Address as the same……
    The click contimue

Tjis takes you to the confirmation page where there is a supposed to be a button that takes you to Sage Pay Instead of the button it is displaying the code

[button link="javascript:SagePayForm.submit();" color="default" size="" stretch="" type="" shape="" target="_self" title="" gradient_colors="|" gradient_hover_colors="|" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="" bevel_color="" border_width="" icon="" icon_position="left" icon_divider="no" modal="" animation_type="0" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="1" alignment="" class="" id=""]Checkout[/button]

Please can you advise how I can get this to work again please

Kind regards
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    Any news on this one please
    Many thanks
    P

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Aly
    I realised that last night 🙂
    They have changed the shortcode for the fusion core plug in they use

Many thanks
    P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy