buttons for redirecting URL

Home Forums Quform WordPress buttons for redirecting URL

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carlichy
    Participant

I´m trying to add 2 buttons with the function of redirecting to another URL:

First I have tried with radio buttons (green option), but I don´t find any field to set the HTML for redirecting, and I find the problem both radio buttons have the same ID.

Second I have tried with submit buttons, but when I choose the “type” I find two issues:
    – In the “Default Button” option I think I have to use this method , but it needs to create 2 confirmations and this validates the form and I don´t want it, because it´s only an intermediate step (I use the redirecting if the user wants to change to another plan, so I want to redirect the form but not conclude it).
    -In the “Custom HTML” option I think it could be the best option, but I only know how to set the “href HTML code”, and I don´t know how to set the style, for example, I want to use the “shine gradient” button style.

Can you help me?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

carlichy
    Participant

Thanks for your answer. I need to know how to set another style to the button, like size, rounded, etc, because in the style box I only am able to choose “wrapper exterior” and “spacer” selector.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Ally.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy