Calendar Layout Changes Required

Home Forums Quform WordPress Calendar Layout Changes Required

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    seohawkins
    Participant

The calendar now gives individual day, month, and year fields. How can we just have a simple date input using the calendar icon like most other sites have? Here’s a site with a perfect example: http://www.theoxfordhotel.com/

seohawkins
    Participant

Can I please get a response to this inquiry?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

When you have a moment to explain this i would appreciate it. Thanks!

James

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

All of it really. I don’t understand how to make it just one simple field instead of all the different day/month/year dropdowns. Also, I followed your instructions and I it didn’t work.

Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

How can I limit the dates, say I only want them to be able to choose between 2015 and 2016? Also, could I place the calendar widget next to it like on the datepicker?

Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

Where should I place this script? Thanks Ally.

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

What I’m looking for is a simple date window that I can limit, since I don’t want people booking behind the present date, and not more than 18 months in the future.

James

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy