calendar will not open (on live webpage)

Home Forums Quform WordPress calendar will not open (on live webpage)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wiese79
    Participant

Hi Ally

I have insert two of the date fields on my form (Check-in & out). Within the pages builder it works perfect as described on pic one – meaning by clicking on the icon the calendar will open and “come in front”. On my website it doesn´t work and nothing happend and I have no idea why (see pic two). The “auto open datepicker” is enabled.

Futher question: As you can see on pic two. the date format is YYYY/MM/DD. How can I change it in DD/MM/YYYY?

Need your support.

Best
    Daniel

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by wiese79.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Ally.
    wiese79
    Participant

Ally,

I already send you privately.

In my last private message I mentioned that i will have issue with Custom JavaScript . Therefore I deleted it all of this field. And it works but unfortunately I need this content could you please check what is issue there? Thanks…

Best regards,
    Daniel

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by wiese79.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wiese79
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Many thanks, works perfectly. But now I have an another issue – See my question to “Problems with reCAPTCHA v3 (spam)”.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy