Calling the form (fancybox) from 404.php

Home Forums Quform WordPress Calling the form (fancybox) from 404.php

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kernel
    Participant

I want to use the fancybox form with a custom 404.php page that does not call the header or footer, as this breaks my 404 page layout and defeats the use of a custom 404 page. The 404 page is in the theme main directory, and the standard protocol will not work.

This line is being used in my main navigation without issue, and the footer.php you describe in the faq section is not sufficient in this example:

• <?php if (function_exists('iphorm_popup')) echo iphorm_popup(1, 'CONTACT',
    '{ overlayOpacity: 0.5 }'); ?>
  • The 404.php at this time has no <?php variables and no echo sources other than a “your ip” call. What is the simplest way of including the iphorm plugin without calling the header or footer so the popup form will function?

For testing purposes, any broken link will do:

walkingdeadcomics.org/404

Safari shows 4 javascript errors at this time due to iphorm not being registered on the page. I don’t want any element of the wordpress theme displayed on this page other than what is in the custom 404.php, and what is required to have the fancybox form that is used on the rest of the site.

Thanks

Ally
Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kernel
Participant

I have tried the examples shown which eliminates most if not all errors found but this does not include the call for iphorm.

There should be something using javascript and or:

<?php
require('/wp-load.php');
?>

I really need this functionality, i would appreciate a solution. My source for 404.php is accessible for testing on your end to find a result, attached here:

Thanks

kernel
Participant

^lol

kernel
Participant

Ok, i am able to get this to work, but all javascript and css has to be called from the <head> section. I now have one error, from this snipit in jquery.iphorm.js:

// Preload the images in the base theme
$(window).load(function () {
window.iPhorm.preload([
'captcha-refresh-icon.png',
'date-picker.png',
'default-loading.gif',
'error.png',
'file-upload-tick.png',
'help-icon.png',
'refresh-icon.png',
'success.png'
], iphormL10n.plugin_url + '/images/');
});

The error is “Can’t find variable: iphormL10n” Please take a look at line 781 in jquery.iphorm.js, this is the only error and would greatly appreciate not having it.

Thanks

Ally
Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.