Can customer download fom after submitting in?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can customer download fom after submitting in?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    soldier99
    Participant

Hi,

We need to make a submission form where after filling out form fields (dates, chechboxes etc) customer can download this application in .doc, .docx or any other popular document file format. Is there a way to accomplish that?

Best regards,

Janek

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

soldier99
    Participant

Hi,

No, i mean a bit different solution. I need this downloadable file to consist all the data that customer have entered.

For example:

I am a customer, I enter my name (Jack), date of birth (10/12/1980) and choose Option 1 from dropdown and choose Version 2 from checkbox.

Now – if i click “Send” i am redirected to the page where there is an option “Download your submitted data”. If i download it i see

“Jack, 10/12/1980 has chosen Option 1 and has agreed with version 2. Please sign this document and send it to us by email”

Can this be done?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy