Can I add an image into an order form I have created

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can I add an image into an order form I have created

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Can I add an image or even multiple images within a form.

Go to this website for example: http://www.outreachflyers.com/flyers.html

You can click on place order and image will pop up within a form between 2 drop down boxes. I would like to do the same if possible.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Billy
    Participant

I tried but no image in preview. This is one of my image URL’s i will be using in form http://billypreach.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Revolution.jpg

I added a group element so I can place everything inside that element. Then I added the HTML element. I copied and paste your tag into element and replaced info with mine. I then did a preview and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Billy
    Participant

Image came up, thanks. Just a suggestion, but it would be nice for people like me if there was an “image input element” available in menu where I could drag and drop into form. Within the settings of that element I could configure that image (size, lightbox, borders, link).

Thanks for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy