Can not edit form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can not edit form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tavdesign
    Participant

I have a large form, I went to export it to save my work when I was halfway done, then when I went back to edit the form, when I click “Edit” it takes me to a 404 page. I’ve done all the usual disabling plugins/default themes/ increased Wp memory limit/etc, with no luck. I’ve searched the forums but cannot seem to find any similar issues. Hopefully someone can help, I’m supposed to launch this site tomorrow. Export file txt is attached. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tavdesign
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. It was a mod sec issue. I contacted my server host and they were able to resolve. I believe the issue was triggered when I did the export. I’ve reattached an updated export for you to review, in the hopes that you can figure out why it triggered the issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy