Can We Duplicate form fields/elements?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can We Duplicate form fields/elements?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    maddoggmedia
    Participant

I have a huge form i am creating. It has multiple elements and fields I would like to duplicate so i do not have to create each one over and over again.
    Is this possible?

Regards,
    Ray

maddoggmedia
    Participant

Specifically there is a group of elements that I would like to duplicate.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

maddoggmedia
    Participant

What file do i edit?

maddoggmedia
    Participant

and is there a code snipet that i can use to duplicate the group?

maddoggmedia
    Participant

http://allthewaylivedesigns.com/create-a-custom-order

This is what im trying to do but i want the player group to show up and its not. and if some one selects 5 players i need 5 copies of the players group to show up

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

maddoggmedia
    Participant

I did that and it works great in the preview but the live version does not work properly and my client is getting upset this is taking so long.

Ally
    Support Staff

maddoggmedia
    Participant

still not working. What is select2? Is there any chance I can get some more help on this?

Ally
    Support Staff

maddoggmedia
    Participant

Got it, thank you very much 🙂

maddoggmedia
    Participant

Is there a way to make the fields inline instead of them all underneath each other?

maddoggmedia
    Participant

http://allthewaylivedesigns.com/create-a-custom-order

As you can see, on the page i can fit like 3 sometimes 4 fields/elements across the page content. Can I make the form show them inline or do they have to be only one per line?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy