Cannot submit form. This field should be left blank and please wait appear

Home Forums Quform WordPress Cannot submit form. This field should be left blank and please wait appear

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bebekdekil
    Participant

Hello,This is my second purchase of Quform. The first one went well.

This time I encountered an error.
    Right above the submit button, a field with a text box appeared: This field should be left blank.
    (I’m guessing this is the honeypot?)

Also under the submit button, a text is shown by default: Please wait…

The form itself cannot be submitted, nothing happened when I click on the submit button.

http://www.eastcentral.edu/access/test-form/

Thank you for your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

JeToHH
    Participant

Hi,

same problem on my forms…

Identified installed Plugin “W3 Total Cache” / Option “Minify” as reason…

Will have look in some detail configuration like disable effected page from “Minify” option.

Greets from Hamburg
    Jens

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

LisaA
    Participant

I have the same problem with Jupiter theme, but do not have any caching plugins or pagespeed activated.

I have 3 forms, 2 work and 1 gives this error.

Also, if you put manually put iphorm assets in the header, aren’t the css and js files required by iphorm going to to be called twice.

LisaA
    Participant

My issue is resolved. I had forgotten that I was using the “Only enqueue scripts on a single page/post” in my theme’s function file as shown on https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/advanced/loading-scripts-on-specific-pages-only.

When I added the page number to the array, everything worked correctly.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by LisaA.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy