Can't Add Image Next to Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can't Add Image Next to Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    voasi
    Participant

Hi Guys –

I’m trying to add an image next to the form and this is what happens…

http://screencast.com/t/FK944NAFD

What’s the work-around for this? I just want the image to show up next to the form, but it always breaks up the form. I tried putting into a Table, but that didn’t work either.

Suggestions?

– Adam

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

daveralph
    Participant

Is this a common problem, as I’m trying to add an image next to the form, I’ve tried making two columns, but the image falls under the form.
    Is there an esy way to make an image site in a colum next to the form?
    Hoe that you can help, sorry for hijacking the question!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Allan.
    daveralph
    Participant

Thanks allan, I will, try this.
    I just tried to put the form in one side and then had a box of HTML with the image in it and tried to put that in the other column, I presume that won’t work though by what you have put above?!

Allan
    Support Staff

voasi
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I shot a video so you can see exactly what is going on…

http://screencast.com/t/yayCYXgfh

Adding an image has never worked on any site I’ve put it on, regardless of theme of plugin, so it seems like an issue with the plugin.

Open to thoughts, changes, edits, etc….

Thanks,

Adam

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy