Can’t change field value

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can’t change field value

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    marianogi
    Participant

Hi!
    I use the code in this URL (https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/guides/customization/modify-form-data-before-it-is-processed) to change the value of the full url stored in my custom database. I don’t want the full URL, I only want the file name to be stored.

My code is:

add_filter('quform_pre_process_4', function (array $result) {
    if (isset($_POST['quform_4_69'])) {
    $arrURL = explode ( "/", $_POST['quform_4_69'] );
    $_POST['quform_4_69'] = $arrURL[count($arrURL)-1];
    }
    return $result;
    });

But it never executes because $_POST[‘quform_4_69’] is always unset, which is impossible because that field is always required.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

marianogi
    Participant

Hi!, thank you for your fast response and help, as always.

Yes, I am sure 4_69 is the correct ID. And here you can check the form:
    https://sercodi.es/empleo-2/

(I send the url like this because the comment cropped the ‘/empleo-2/’ part of the link, I don’t know why.

Let me know if you need credentials to see the backend and my code.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by marianogi. Reason: URL cropped and not working
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Ally.
    marianogi
    Participant

Great!! thank you!, about that, can you tell me where to see all that variable combinations? I mean a documentation page or similar where I can learn all that variables. I think I saw another modifier (I don’t know how to call it) to write a date with another date format. I’d like to see all possibilities of it.

Thank you again!

Ally
    Support Staff

marianogi
    Participant

Thank you!, this is a very useful information to me!. Hope you can make a documentation page soon.

Ally
    Support Staff

marianogi
    Participant

You leave me speechless. Believe me, you have the best plugin, support and documentation I ever see, after many years buying dozens of plugins and themes.
    Please consider making a multipurpose theme and I’ll be there! 🙂

Thank you!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy