Can't submit a form when an uploaded file is required

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can't submit a form when an uploaded file is required

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    clydesanchez32
    Participant

Hello,

I was testing some forms on my site recently and noticed a problem with forms that require an uploaded file.

When I submit the form (with a file attached), I get an error stating, “! This field is required” even though I’ve added a file.

I know it was working when I initially set up the form so I don’t know why it would stop working. Please help me troubleshoot this problem and fix the issue.

Regards,

Clyde

Ex: http://www.craftsbycourtney.com/submit-a-craft/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clydesanchez32
    Participant

Hello Ally, Thank you for the prompt reply.

I cleared my cache and cookies and submitted the form, but I still received the error, so it appears NOT to be a caching issue.

Then, I disabled the Flash Uploader and submitted the form and it DID get submitted properly!

I activated debugging, but I don’t know which (if any) error is related to the Flash Uploader. I’ve attached a text version of the errors that appeared in my debug log.

I am hoping you’ll see something that can help me 🙂

Thanks,

Clyde

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clydesanchez32
    Participant

Hi Ally, I sent you the log in information.

Could you let me know when you start your testing?

Thanks,

Clyde

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy