Caps Lock

Home Forums Quform WordPress Caps Lock

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    brabox
    Participant

I would like to know if it is possible to make submitted forms be sent in Caps Lock.

I would like to receive all the information in Caps Lock by email, as well as the information inside the database in WordPress to be in Caps Lock.

Thank you,

Marco

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

brabox
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately it did not work.

I copied and pasted the code into my functions theme and had to take out the last “>” in your code to be accepted.

I checked both, my email and the entries in the form but none was in caps lock. please let me know if there is something else i need to do to make this work.

Thank you,
    Marco

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

brabox
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I have tried the code but unfortunately it did not work for me. I changed the number 18 to a form id # i have and submitted the form but still all come in as lowercase.

In regards to CAPTCHA, i deactivated it in the settings-general-honeypot captcha panel, and, i do not have any captcha fields in my forms.

In order for the code to be “accepted” i needed to take out the last charcter in your code “>”.

Please let me know if there is anything i did wrong.

By the way, if I was to add this code to several forms, how would i add it?
    add_action(‘iphorm_pre_process_18′, ‘mytheme_form_uppercase’);

Ally
    Support Staff

brabox
    Participant

Ally,

Thank you, the code worked.

But, for some reason when all the required fields inside a group that is activated thru conditional logic no longer seems to “activate”, after erasing the Caps Lock code, they work fine.

The red * still appears but for some reason it still lets the form to be sent.

Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

brabox
    Participant

It still sends in Caps Lock but nothing changed.

User can still click send.

I will leave a live test so you can verify at:
    https://www.brabox.com/en/ship-caixa-rapida/

Click on (yes or no) i have an account? and then click Send at the bottom.

On this next link i have a similar form (in Portuguese language) but i did not add the function to it.
    https://www.brabox.com/enviar-caixa-rapida/
    Here you can notice that upon clicking (Enviar) at the end, it will show the red messages.

You can notice that only in that group the red (This field is required) doesn’t show.

Ally
    Support Staff

brabox
    Participant

Ally,

I would like to thank you for the time and support you gave me.

It seems to be working perfectly now.

=)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy