Caps Lock

Home Forums Quform WordPress Caps Lock

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    neiosdisseny
    Participant

In the form that we have developed there are several fields that we have to return the data in uppercase.
    We have entered the code we found in one of the post, but we know we have to change that code to our form and if we introduce the function php WordPress gives error.
    The code you have copied is:

function mytheme_form_uppercase($form)
    {
    foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
    if (strpos($key, ‘iphorm’) === 0 && is_string($value)) {
    $_POST[$key] = strtoupper($value);
    }
    }
    }

add_action(‘iphorm_pre_process_18’, ‘mytheme_form_uppercase’);

You can tell us step by step where to enter the code and data canviar should we?
    Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

neiosdisseny
    Participant

thank you,
    I send the php code functions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

neiosdisseny
    Participant

it works! Great!
    thank you very much

neiosdisseny
    Participant

Hi ally,
    The issue of capital works fine. But I have found that since I have not entered the code data fields are exported conditional logic. It may be the case code?
    Neus

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Ally.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy