CAPTCHA Issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress CAPTCHA Issue

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pembrokellc
    Participant

I just noticed a new issue/error. In all my forms I use the CAPTCHA option. When filling out the contact form, the last thing to enter is the CAPTCHA code into the text box. But when I click on the text box to enter the code, a past code pops up and it physically blocks the code that has to be entered. We are using Quform version 1.10.1. I believe this error has caused a big drop in contact form submissions because the visitor found it too frustrating to work around this pop-up/autofill text. So how do I get rid of this blocking autofill code which is not even the right CAPTCHA code?

pembrokellc
    Participant

I am using WP versions 5.6.3 and Quform version 1.10.1

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pembrokellc
    Participant

Ally-
    I would much prefer to have a more graphical and easier for the visitor to get past. What are the options other than this default CA{TCHA which seems to be a barrier/annoyance for the user? Thanks. I have version 1.10.1

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pembrokellc
    Participant

Hi Ally-
    The honeypot CAPTCHA is enabled. I will roll with that, not a lot of spam so far.
    Regarding reCAPTCHA: is that another plugin I would purchase and what exactly is the software product name for that?

Ally
    Support Staff

pembrokellc
    Participant

Thanks. If I use the reCAPTCHA should I turn honeypot option off?

pembrokellc
    Participant

I have reCAPTCHA going but there is a problem with it only partially being shown. See attached.
    I am using two column option in group setting. It’s very hard to get the form to look like it’s logically assembled.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    pembrokellc
    Participant

The problem is that the reCAPTCHA image is not showing along with the button for user to select.
    I have version 1.10.1

Ally
    Support Staff

pembrokellc
    Participant

I checked the actual webpage and it looks OK now.
    Just one small thing: I would like to reCAPTCHA box to place higher vertically just below the message box. See attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy