Captcha Not Working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Captcha Not Working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iamgigabyte
    Participant

Hi;

I have installed QForm 1.4.12 on a new WordPress site running Wp 3.8. I’m able to create the forms I want but when I try to submit one I get the error that “The value does not match”. I have tried several different phrases and I am sure that I am typing the characters correctly. I’ve also tried using Captcha on another form and it still won’t accept the characters. Can you offer me any advice what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.
    -Scott

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Laura_T
    Participant

Same issue here, I’ve already contacted my Host – RACKSPACE – and they even wrote a script to verify there are no issues with my PHP sessions.

Google’s ReCaptcha works just fine but regular CAPTCHA does not it always display: “The value does not match”.

Can you please help me?

Regards

Laura

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Laura_T. Reason: Big mistake of mine, RECaptcha is working but regular CAPTCHA is the issue
    Laura_T
    Participant

By the way, I have no plugins just to be sure nothing is getting in the middle, and this happens with any default WordPress Template.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy