Capturing Electronic Signature with QuForms?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Capturing Electronic Signature with QuForms?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rnienaber
    Participant

Hi, I’ve found only a couple topics addressing this issue but no real resolution- is there a way to integrate or create an electronic signature field so that users can sign with a tablet/mouse?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rnienaber
    Participant

Great- thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rnienaber
    Participant

Works great! Thanks!

Questions: If I want to save/retrieve the signature from the backend using a custom MySQL table, how would I go about doing that? Create the field as a blob?

And the actual canvas resize isn’t handled with the CSS, right? How would I go about resizing the actual signature window?

Thanks again!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by rnienaber.
    rnienaber
    Participant

Nevermind on the custom db, I see how its being stored now!

Unsure about the resizing though- it seems to just scale the actual signature/pen when I change the CSS sizing.

Ally
    Support Staff

rnienaber
    Participant

Hmm, that doesn’t seem to work for me. It allows the canvas to be the full width, however the writing is still not in line with my mouse movements like it was when I just changed the pixel width/height on the CSS styling.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

rnienaber
    Participant

Great, this works for me! Thanks for your help!

rnienaber
    Participant

If I wanted to add 2 of these to a page, how would I do that? Following the steps and simply adding another File Upload/HTML box makes it so you can’t write on the 2nd canvas.

rnienaber
    Participant

I’ve got it so both are displaying correctly & you’re able to ‘draw’ on them; however, having difficulty saving the 2nd signature to the database- seem to be just missing a renamed variable when copying over the HTML/JS code to place in the HTML box.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy