Categories not detected in Quform2

Home Forums Quform WordPress Categories not detected in Quform2

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jules
    Participant

I am migrating from version 1 to 2. In version 1 I used conditional logic to only load the scripts on the pages where I was using a form. I was excited to see that this feature is now included as part of Quform2, hence one of the reasons I have upgraded.

However, under settings –> performance –> choose pages it does not list all my posts where I use forms. It also doesn’t list any categories and I use forms on my category landing pages. Autodetect does not detect categories either so I am left with leaving the load scripts set to Always.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way? Can I put page or post ids or cat ids/names in that field? Thanks in advance.

Jules
    Participant

I have also noticed that when I resend notifications to admin from admin I do not receive them.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

Great I will try that out. One last thing how do I set the field tab order as when using colums it seems to tab down the colum and not from field to field in a logical order?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

Thanks. I will give that a go! Finally, now that I have completed the migration from version 1 to 2 is it safe for me to delete any orphan options left in the database that start with iphorm_ ?

Ally
    Support Staff

Jules
    Participant

Hi Ally, I am using the following code to validate two inputs used for email addresses on a form. How would I go about using the same or similar code to add the same check for another 3 or 4 forms on the site? What is the cleanest way to do that?

//QuForm Validate Email
    add_filter('quform_element_valid_1_19', function ($valid, $value, Quform_Element_Email $element) {
        if ($valid && $value != $element->getForm()->getValue('quform_1_2')) {
            $element->addError('The email addresses do not match');
            $valid = false;
        }

return $valid;
    }, 10, 3);
    Ally
    Support Staff

Jules
    Participant

Thanks that works perfectly. Is there somewhere I can write to you about an issue that isn’t the forum? It’s about a problem that needs me to show you personal info that I’d prefer not to post online?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy