centering elements

Home Forums Quform WordPress centering elements

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mikedubs
    Participant

how do i center the entire form (and it’s elements)? the default is left margin align. i need the form’s elements centered.

thanks!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mikedubs
    Participant

hi alan…thanks! worked perfect for the elements! only the send button is still left justified. site is http://www.riyadandkatherine.com

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mikedubs
    Participant

perfect! much thanks!

brabox
    Participant

Hello, i have tried the first code above but it does nothing. I also tried applying it directly in the element itself Advanced -> CSS -> Outer wrapper

margin: 0 auto;
    text-align: center;

but nothing.

Not sure if this has anything to do but i am following trying to make https://www.quform.com/examples/select-radio-checkbox-using-images and center them.

brabox
    Participant

It seems not to work when i put (element) – > Settings -> Options layout -> inline.
    The option -> One option per line works fine.

I was able to use margin-left:150px to try and center it but would like to know if there is a better way.

thank you.

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy