Change drop down menu element size

Home Forums Quform WordPress Change drop down menu element size

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    On the drop down menus, how can i change the actual size of the drop down element please? I have changed the font size which affects everything in the drop down menu. However it does not change the initial value in the drop down box element before a user selects a choice.

So if the first item says Please select, this stays the default size but all other results when they click to select are the new increased font size.

I suspect this is due to the constraints of the size of the drop down menu box itself. I have tried every custom css box in the advanced tab but so far it has had no affect.

I know you can change the width with and set max-width but I need the height changing also to make it actually bigger then normal

Using iPhorm light – Uniform

Many thanks
    P

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy